I'm Inviting a small group of photographers to join me in my studio to learn the elements of a successful career in Real Estate photography.
Maybe you’re an enthusiast looking to merge your work life with your hobby. Maybe you’ve already done some commercial work, or wedding photography – and competing hard for each job. Maybe you think real estate sounds boring. Maybe shooting houses and commercial properties isn’t your thing.
But for every hundred wedding photographers, there’s only one or two real estate photographers agents feel they can rely on. Artistically, you’re not taking pictures of a house, you’re sparking the dream of a new home to a young family, you’re assuring the couple downsizing for retirement that there’s a place with comfort and security. On the commercial side, every office, industrial site, and storefront is the start of an entrepreneurial vision, a legacy, the beginning of a story.
Real estate sales is all about images. No one knows that better than the agents willing to pay well for skilled photographers, and honest images that show more than houses and buildings, but homes and dreams.
Together, we’ll explore where your photographic aesthetic and style finds common ground with agents looking to capture the attention and imagination of buyers. There are “tricks of the trade,” that spur real estate agents to call you again and again to illuminate their listings.
You’ll get individual attention, and insider know how to make the jump – from hobby to business, or add a robust real estate practice to your current photography business. We’ll meet in with a small group for an evening reception, and spend the next day and a half in the studio and on-location exploring lighting, composition, and techniques for showcasing property for the digital marketplace.
I’m Darren Miles, inviting you to Sunny Naples Florida, to take you and your camera to the lucrative world of real estate photography.
WHAT YOU GET
2 Days of intense real estate photography business training both in the classroom and on location
Will be provided in the studio on both studio days along with Dunkin Donuts Coffee in the morning - dinner will be on your own.
The Fort Myers airport (RSW) is about 20 mins north of the Studio and is served by all of the major airlines.
Punta Gorda (PGD) - Served by Allegiant Air only and has flights throughout the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast into Punta Gorda (45 mins North of the Studio)
Sarasota (SRQ)- about 1 hour and 20 mins away
Miami (MIA) and Fort Lauderdale (FLL) - Both about 1:30 mins away from the studio
Tampa (TPA) - 2 Hours away
- Fairway Inn - Naples - cheap, clean, fantastic location! - Address: 103 Palm River Blvd, Naples, FL 34110 Phone: (239) 597-8181
- Hampton Inn Bonita Bay - great location, close to the studio: Address: 27900 Crown Lake Blvd, Bonita Springs, FL 34135. Phone: (239) 947-9393
- Hotel Trianon Bonita Bay - Nice Hotel, good location, reasonably priced: Address: 3401 Bay Commons Dr, Bonita Springs, FL 34134 Phone: (239) 948-4400
- Doubletree Naples - Address: 12200 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34110 Phone: (239) 593-8733 - 10 mins from the studio, nice hotel, great asian fusion restaurant!!
- Ritz Carlton Beach Resort or Golf Resort - Both in Naples, both in killer locations, both have great restaurants, both are REALLY expensive, but hey, it’s the Ritz!